Too Mutch

...a safe place to dance with ideas, play with theology, and re-create a life implicated by God

Monday, April 17, 2006

THE LOVEBIRDS!


I'd like to introduce you to my folks--Jim and Sue. They may look happy in this picture don't they? Well, I can assure you that they will be pretty miffed that I have put their picture up on the internet (especially mom).

These two lovebirds have been married for a whopping 35 years now! Pretty fantastic. I'm tempted to say that "they are the best parents in the whole world," but I'm afraid of all the Napoleanic responses..."like anyone can know that."

Even if they aren't the BEST, they rank really, really high. I'm thankful to have them as parents...I'm thankful for their 35 years of marriage...I'm thankful in advance for many more...and I'm thankful that Christine and I have something to aspire towards. We are not even quite to 9. BUT--mom and dad--we'll just keep following your lead.

We love you.

8 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your mom's kinda cute. Do you have any other family members, like younger sisters?

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in BIG trouble for posting that picture. Wait until I find the wooden spoon!

...Youknowwho

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When can I meet your mom?
Oh, yeah I did once. She's a lovely woman.

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Greg,
How was Donald Miller on Sunday?

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg, are you gonna do another post? Your mom is beautiful and all, but I'd like to see another post.

 
At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to meeting your parents...and asking questions.

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
Clinical laboratory immunology jobs dayton real estate agencies over sea nursing jobs Preston hand job Ways to help people to stop smoking Service job outsourcing Honeymoon in the mountains online bachelors degree How cell phones have changed our lives Bankcard visa payment Home business journal dental plans http www.dental resources.com iv Saved the bets for last http://www.job-search-9.info/Home_cleaning_business.html

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home