Too Mutch

...a safe place to dance with ideas, play with theology, and re-create a life implicated by God

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Working From Home

Friday February 1oth is my final day as part of the Calvary Church staff. Henceforth, I'll be working, writing, studying, etc. from home and coffee shops. I intend to share what I'm studying / thinking / living on this site. I hope you will find time here and there to visit the site and share your thoughts with me. The conversation will begin in the next few days...

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor Greg,
Thanks for continuing to share your life and thoughts with us.
I really enjoy reading your blog and look forward to the next!

Jane Cha

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home